Dr.-Ing. Danny Ammon, medical computer scientist, passively interested in UFOs and other potentially anomalous phenomena since the time of the German reunification. Member of the Gesellschaft zur Erforschung des UFO-Phänomens (GEP e.V.) since 2003. Since 2004 member of the German Society for Anomalistics (Gesellschaft für Anomalistik, GfA).
- second chairman of the GEP
- editor of the GEP’s bimonthly Journal for UFO-Research (Journal für UFO-Forschung, jufof)
- board member of the GfA
- webmaster of the GfA homepage
- several publications in jufof, Zeitschrift für Anomalistik, and other German journals and books
- co-author of an encyclopedic article on UFO sightings in the german-language Handbook of Scientific Anomalistics
- advocate of a critical, theoretically and methodologically sound, interdisciplinary study of the UFO phenomenon